Triple C Project Services, LLC, has over two decades providing stand alone engineering and EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) services including revamps, retrofits, and grassroot facilities. Our engineering staff has extensive experience in their respective disciplines and are dedicated to producing a quality user friendly product for our clients. Engineering and EPC services include complete engineering, specialties, and support services.
- Front End Development
- Project Planning
- Risk identification
- Engineering & design
- Fast track capability
- Project justification through start-up
- Single Point Responsibility
- Project Management
- Revamp / Retrofit - Extensive knowledge and experience working in existing facilities
- EPC - grassroot and retrofits - we can take your project from cradle to grave
- Total project planning and execution - we add value to achieve clients' goals
Triple C Project Services can offer complete Construction Management services. More specifically experienced Project or Construction Managers, Coordinators, Planners, Schedulers, and Cost Engineers. We can work with the project team on Constructability issues to include: designing for economical construction; organizing engineering and procurement around the needs of construction; interactive scheduling sessions; pre-assembly and modularization planning. Our goal is to reduce installed costs by a target range of 10% to 20%. We can team with our fabrication facilities and offer "point-to-point" packaging of items. Then end result of a good Constructability Program is reduced costs through productivity improvement, reducing redundant resources and activities, reduced design rework, scope changes and schedules. Using this approach will guarantee a reduction in cost and schedule.
- In-house engineering department includes knowledgeable construction experts to participate and give valuable constructability input during the project.
- Maximizes design efficiency, constructability, and minimizes cost.
- Shop / vendor pre-qualification
- Specification and bidding process & evaluation
- Equipment and Material
- Expediting - in office and at shop
Systems & Software
- Engineering & Design
- STAAD Pro - Structural
- Other - Heat Exchanger, Vessels, Compress
- Pipe Stress
- CAD - AutoCAD, Plant 3D